Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Vanuno

Dr. Vanuno's manner and experience put my entire family at ease when my father became ill and needed surgery. My father is elderly and Dr. Vanuno went out of his way to explain everything to him and even called both me and my sister to inform us when he was going to operate. He went above and beyond. If I require a surgeon he is the person I would want to operate on me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Vanuno was excellent! He was recommended by my family doctor for surgery following an abnormal biopsy. He was extremely thorough and had a great bed-side manner. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Vanuno saved my life in 2011. He diagnosed me immediately with a twisted intestine in the emergency room, and I wasn't happy about him wanting to do surgery on me. He never got an attitude with me, ruled out everything I asked him to rule out first and had took his time, showed integrity and great bedside manner the entire ordeal. I can't say enough good things about this surgeon, follow up went excellent, too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Vanuno is an excellent surgeon. His nurse is amazing and went above and beyond to help me. He was about 10 minutes late for my appointment, but once seen, he took his time and answered all of my questions with ease. he has great bedside manner. My surgery went smooth and so have my follow up's. He runs a great practice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013