Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Vargas

He made me feel like an idiot, made me feel that not only does he not care about me as a patient, but that I don't matter as a human being. I went away after my second interaction with him wondering how a guy like this can even have a medical license.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I came in thru the ER @ Christus SantaRosa WestoverHills and Dr Vargas was the on call Surgeon that night. My appendix was ruptured, and I was suffering immensely, yet he refused to perform the surgery as he didn't consider it "emergent" None of the pain meds they gave me were even touching my pain,I was suffering more than I could ever describe.My cries for help fell upon deaf ears.The following day during the surgery, it was determined that my appendix had ruptured and fused to my colon,explaining why I was in the excruciating pain that I had been in.As if all of that wasn't bad enough,he had done a horrible job on my surgery, so bad that after the 7 days I spent there at Christus, upon discharge, I was still in so much pain, I was admitted to another hospital where I continued to recover and had other complications resulting from the surg that he delayed,then performed.I have all documentation of my formal complaints if needed.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Daniel M. Vargas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2003)

HealthFirst