Ratings for Dr. John D. PAULSON

He's a wonderful doctor and he does take the time to listen and he cares for his patients and he finds out what is wrong what is patience who is the best doctor I've had

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen&doesnt just give meds & send you out the door.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Excellent. Very helpful and cares. He listens and is extremely smart.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr Paulson takes time to listen and really cares about me. We are extremely happy with him and are proud to call him our doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

He only wants to treat colds... yet it's "viral," you should "toughen up" and won't require medication. If you only have a cold, why wouldn't you just go to Urgent care right next door to his office? His office staff is rude. Never a timely appointment- and it's not because he is so busy. I went in with a serious problem and was told that he had never heard of it. He then went and googled my problem.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

First thing I did when I saw Dr. Paulson for the first time was ask him to listen to what I had to say because I was frustrated with doctors in the past not listening to me and what I was going through. He is FANTASTIC! He spends time with you and lets you be a part of the decision making process. Easy to talk to. His staff is very nice. Would highly recommend him. There needs to be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Excellent doctor. He was very patient and spent time getting to know me. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Paulson, his nurses, and his receptionist are fabulous. We were new to the area and he took on our little family as new patients. Our daughter was a month old when we first went to Dr. Paulson's office, and we immediately knew we made the right choice for a family doctor. The whole office staff is very knowledgable and friendly. They answer all my questions thoroughly and in ways I will understand. They are very good about getting us in for appointments when it's convenient to us, whether its immediately or further notice. We highly recommend Dr. Paulson and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I love this doctor who takes the time to listen to me. I feel at ease and am very glad he's my physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Ditto to better Physician, in every way. He cares. One phrase describes him better than any..."He follows through." When I was planning to travel abroad, he sent explicit instructions to me on how to medically prepare.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. John D. PAULSON's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)