Ratings for Dr. Erin Weston

Dr. Weston was great at explaining everything and she definitely spent time helping me. I can wear contact lenses again because of her. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am not a very brave person going to the doctor...but Dr. Weston and staff are awesome and make me feel comfortable...Love them..

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Weston will forever have my business! She was amazing, did not rush me through the exam, and really worked with me to get my prescription on point!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Weston was very thorough and actually cared about the health of my eyes. The office was very clean and there was a strong focus on quality. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

When I came in for my appointment I was greeted right way. I had to bring my daughter with me and they asked her what movie she wanted to watch, which she absolutely loved. Dr. Weston was very thorough and took her time. When I came out of her office the girls had glasses ready for me to try on. They were all very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend We Are Eyes to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very clean and dedicated to her work. Reasonable prices compared to other areas. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Really personable doctor. Have seen her for the past several years. Recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Excellent doctor. I had trouble with contacts and she convinced me to give them a try. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I needed an appointment immediately and got one with Dr. Weston the same day I called. The staff was great and very helpful. They got me into contact lenses and glasses which had a quick turn around that was to my advantage because I needed them ASAP. Definitely getting my exams done there in the future.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

A coworker recommended I go and see Dr. Weston when I mentioned I needed an eye doctor. She gave me a really thorough exam and managed to convince me to give contact lenses a try. I thought glasses were my only option at this point. I've since recommended another coworker to Dr. Weston. I was very pleased with her

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Erin Weston's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients