Dr. Theresa L. Stigen

Ratings for Dr. Theresa L. Stigen

Everything I had heard about this office was true! Dr. Stigen is amazing, and caring. Her staff is the most friendly I ever known. So glad my family referred me to this office!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

By far, the only doctor who helped and understood what was going on with me. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Doctor stigen is such an amazing doctor, she listens to your concerns and takes her time with the patient , she is also very family oriented, I have been to several obgyn's in the past 4 years and never have had such a amazing experience with one . I love that their is no wait time , doc stigen does not rush her patients as other previous doctors I have been to , she is such a blessing to my family as a doctor after 4 yes of trying to conceive my husband and I are pregnant than, you doc stigen

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been on a 3 year mission to find a knowledgeable and caring doctor and my mission is finally over. If you want a doctor that actually listens to you and tries to understand what is really going on in your body then she is the doctor for you. After my miscarriage I now have hope of conceiving with Dr. Stigen and Naprotechnology. The office staff is wonderful and I have NEVER had to wait for an appointment. My last OBGYN in Fallbrook (Dr. Bianchi) I had over 1 hour wait times...never again. One happy patient!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I love my Well Woman appointments at Dr. Stigen's office. Her staff is so friendly, the office is comfortable not cold and unfriendly like most Dr. offices. She is so wonderful, helpful and she listens to me. I dont feel hurried in my time with her. I am 55 years old - and never have I had a Dr. treat me as well as Dr. Stigen does. Thank you to her staff (Sherry and Victoria) and to Dr. Stigen herself. I tell everyone I know to come see you!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Stigen listened to me and my concerns. She was genuinely concerned and wanted to help. She asked questions then we spoke about the potential problems i might be facing and the steps I could take to get on a road of recovery. She ordered blood work to check all the levels of my female hormones, iron, etc. I had been to several Dr that wanted to just stick me on antidepresents and insisted I was depressed. I continually refused to go that route. My results from Dr. Stigen showed I was low in progesterone and estrogen. The prescription she gave me has been making a difference. I am very grateful that a friend had recommended her to me. I was beginning to lose hope. Thank you Dr. STigen.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

wonderful: warm, compassionate and skilled, and treats you like a person, not a diagnosis

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

We thought so highly of Dr. Stigen's credentials we traveled 400 miles to be seen by her! And it was well worth the effort! She is caring, knowledgeable, and has advanced training in surgical and medical NaProTechnology. I am so very grateful to her for the excellent care my daughter received. It was a relief to know she was in good hands with Dr. Stigen, and that she will be an ongoing resource in the management of her healthcare. I can recommend her without any reservation, both on the level of compassion and dedication, and for the very advanced healthcare she offers women through NaProTechnology therapies, especially important for overcoming fertility, preserving fertility, and dealing with things like PMS and painful periods.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I love this Dr and her staff. Dr Stigen prayed for me at our first visit. She has helped me so much. She referred me to Dr Hilgers in Omaha and I just had the surgery, that helped with fertility and saved my life. The endiometrosis was so bad, that I had bowel obstruction. I had the chief of surgery do the bowel resection and Dr Hilgers who invented Napro Technology clear out my scar tissue. I am so blessed. Dr Stigen has helped with so many other things too. She is a blessing

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I love Dr. Stigen and her nurse, Gina. They have made me feel so comfortable with everything! She truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Theresa L. Stigen's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)