Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Palmer

Always polite and courteous. The staff is trained well and always give an honest opinion when trying on frames. They have a great selection to choose from.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

The Doc is very good and I would like to keep going...I just don't think I am welcome. It is a family run business and I have been maltreated with no apology. Clearly they lack knowledge on claim filing, (not an enviable job, I agree) but were insistent on my paying up in spite of me knowing and telling that I was paying too much. The individual was then very sharp with this writer, and even stated that calling my own insurance "irritated the**** out of her!" I would ask for an apology, and can assume that if that is not forthcoming..they don't want this family's business. Imagine turning away clients who are doubly insured, in this economy? Not very smart. Suffice to say, this is a small town...without making a generalization, I have run into this mentality before. I did not grow up in this town, but I wonder, If I had...would it have been a different visit? The "Big fish in a little pond" problem. I hope they are not smug, haughty and distantly polite or rude when I return.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Robert M. Palmer's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med