Dr. James W. Boyle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Boyle

This doctor would not even give me appointment to look at my foot. His reason that was given to me is because is. He will not see anyone that has surgery on the area in questioned unless it has been over 1 year since the surgery. All I wanted was a second opinion to tell me if it was a normal that I am still in pain and why it was healing correctly. I was hoping to save myself a trip to Boston where I had the surgery done. Not only did he refuse to see me but it took 3 weeks for the office to get back to me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Had recent Achilles repair surgery and am well on the road to recovery. Very little pain - just a bit of sensitivity which is to be expected. Dr. Boyle and his entire staff are very professional and helpful. Glad I finally got this taken care of...!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

On March 1st. the doc performed hammertoe surgery plus straightening of next two toes.. His manner and professionalism were exceptional. After six weeks of rest and toe exercise, I returned to tennis, biking, walking. I am 76 years old and cannot praise Dr. Boyle and his staff enough.. My toes are PERFECT!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

On the road to recovery after May 2019 surgery. Dr Boyle and his PA are highly skilled and professional. The injuries were previously undiagnosed and lived with the pain for years prior to surgery. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Boyle is a excellent doctor and surgeon! I went to see him because I had a bunion on my foot which resulted in excruciating pain. He addressed the problem and clearly outlined the procedure that was going to take place, so that I was very well informed about my surgery and the recovery. Dr. Boyle and his staff are extremely friendly and I enjoyed going to each of my follow up appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Boyle for orthopedic procedures!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Boyle is an outstanding surgeon. I had a problem with a prior Achilles tendon surgery from over 40 years ago. I had seen another surgeon prior to seeing Dr. Boyle and he misdiagnosed my problem. Dr. Boyle fully recognized my problem, performed the surgery, and I am on the road to full recovery. He took the time to carefully review my options, didn't rush me to surgery (tried PT first) and then patiently explained my surgery and recovery process. I highly recommend Dr. Boyle. Plus his staff is outstanding and professional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. James W. Boyle

Dr. James W. Boyle's response
We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! The Physicians and Staff of CCOSM strive to provide excellent orthopaedic care, thank you for letting us know we are reaching your expectations!

Submitted July 25, 2017

An update on my bilateral quad surgery------ I moved to Orlando and now I run 5/8 miles everyday. I am better than new thanks to Dr Boyle!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Boyle diagnosed a foot problem that had formerly not only been misdiagnosed by a podiatrist, but treated with cortizone shots. Those shots actually caused the problem that Dr. Boyle skillfully corrected with surgery. He also treated me for a wrist problem that had also been misdiagnosed by a PA in a hand specialists office. I think Dr. Boyle is a highly skilled, very personable doctor and would highly recommend him. In fact I have recommended him to many of my friends who are equally as pleased with their results.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr, Boyle and his nurse practitioner told me there was nothing they could do for my ankle and go to physical therapy. Long story short , my ankle needed to be reconstructed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I had a bilateral quadriceps fracture surgery which went very well. It's been almost a year now and I couldn't have asked for any better result.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. James W. Boyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James W. Boyle is a Board Certified Orthopaedics Surgeon and a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and completed a combined Orthopaedics residency at the University of Connecticut. He also completed an Orthopaedics Foot and Ankle Fellowship with Dr. Mark Myerson at The Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland. He is accepting new patients. Dr. Boyle currently sees patients at our main office in Hyannis and Sandwich. He performs all his surgery at Cape Cod Hospital.

• English