Dr. James W. Boyle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Boyle

Dr. Boyle is an outstanding surgeon. I had a problem with a prior Achilles tendon surgery from over 40 years ago. I had seen another surgeon prior to seeing Dr. Boyle and he misdiagnosed my problem. Dr. Boyle fully recognized my problem, performed the surgery, and I am on the road to full recovery. He took the time to carefully review my options, didn't rush me to surgery (tried PT first) and then patiently explained my surgery and recovery process. I highly recommend Dr. Boyle. Plus his staff is outstanding and professional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. James W. Boyle

Dr. James W. Boyle's response
We appreciate you sharing your positive experience! The Physicians and Staff of CCOSM strive to provide excellent orthopaedic care, thank you for letting us know we are reaching your expectations!

Submitted July 25, 2017

An update on my bilateral quad surgery------ I moved to Orlando and now I run 5/8 miles everyday. I am better than new thanks to Dr Boyle!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Boyle diagnosed a foot problem that had formerly not only been misdiagnosed by a podiatrist, but treated with cortizone shots. Those shots actually caused the problem that Dr. Boyle skillfully corrected with surgery. He also treated me for a wrist problem that had also been misdiagnosed by a PA in a hand specialists office. I think Dr. Boyle is a highly skilled, very personable doctor and would highly recommend him. In fact I have recommended him to many of my friends who are equally as pleased with their results.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr, Boyle and his nurse practitioner told me there was nothing they could do for my ankle and go to physical therapy. Long story short , my ankle needed to be reconstructed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I had a bilateral quadriceps fracture surgery which went very well. It's been almost a year now and I couldn't have asked for any better result.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

He performed a brostrum ankle reconstruction on my right ankle. The surgery was a wild success. You need to ask a lot of questions. He is not good with offering information unsolicited. I found him very easy to talk to and willing to spend time. If I had questions he would spend the time to discuss them. If I didn't say anything he would be in and out in a flash.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. James W. Boyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James W. Boyle is a Board Certified Orthopaedics Surgeon and a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and completed a combined Orthopaedics residency at the University of Connecticut. He also completed an Orthopaedics Foot and Ankle Fellowship with Dr. Mark Myerson at The Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland. He is accepting new patients. Dr. Boyle currently sees patients at our main office in Hyannis and Sandwich. He performs all his surgery at Cape Cod Hospital.

• English