Ratings for Dr. Gaurav Kumar

Very positive experience with both him and his dad. Good at explaining and have aprrecatiated him ordering tests to rule out major items as opposed to only treating symptoms. Provided good advice on a surgery I needed and care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

His dad was great and his son is doing great also Had helped me and my family so much. Thanks Dr

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. G. Kumar took over this practice from his father (who was my dad's physician for 25 years and always helpful) at the end of 2012. From Nov 2012 through Feb 2013, my father was in the hospital 3 times for the same or similar symptoms (pneumonia/bronchitis). Simultaneously, Dad's health began to falter in a number of different ways (e.g., physical strength, ability to swallow, gastrointestinal issues, cognitive decline, etc). All Dr. Kumar wanted to do was have my dad take a sleep test so he could get a CPAP machine. Not until my mother insisted that other specialists be called in, did Kumar do so. And then, each time he saw my parents in the hospital he could not be bothered to spend time or explain tests that had been run and he was condescending in his interactions with my mother. My dad died in the hospital on 2-8-13; we have not heard from Kumar since. We felt that Dr. Kumar never really cared my father was ill and did not treat the existing symptoms, like a caring doctor would.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Gaurav Kumar's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

AHC