Ratings for Dr. Anne Kossowan

Staff is constantly changing. They always seemed pleasant but to say that Dr. Kossowan herself is completely incompetent is an understatement. She actually made my teeth more crooked than when I began! I had to go elsewhere to finish the job!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Charged me a different amount than she charged a friend of mine. As I asked around I found that she charges different patients different prices for the same service. Obviously her attitude towards her staff is the reason why there is always a new face in that office. She once left my child in the chair while she said she needed to go home and retrieve something for his case. She then walked out of the office and went home and returned more irratic than she was before. I would not reccomend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Paid over $3000 upfront and a bill for $5000 came in as well. I was referred to Dr. Kossowan by another dentist as I wanted Invisalign and since day one, the service, professionalism , consistency, and overall basic respect was missing. Not only was the above inadequate but her prices were outrageous. In fact, not only did I pay a lump sum up front, I had to pay for individual appointments. Appointments. When you were able to get in contact with the office which was a rarity, it was even harder to schedule time as she was either on leave, not available, etc. In the end, I went several months without seeing her. She had some other Dr take over her cases while she was out however, I didn't want another Dr who I knew nothing about. I cannot say enough that this experience cost me thousands and to date, my treatment on hold (over 6 months), I am out thousands and am speaking with lawyers about this. If you have another Orthodontist in mind, I'd personally say look into them

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012