Ratings for Dr. Caleb H. Creswell

Great experience! Always pleased with the service in this office and care from Dr Creswell. Very thorough and detailed in answering questions.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and efficient. My appointment was at 7:20, was in the exam room early, had my problem resolved in minutes and was out the door at 7:21. This has been my experience both times I have seen Dr. Cresswell.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr Creswell was super efficient and gave a confident assessment of my situation. Alongside this, I left thinking, “Wow. That is a superbly run medical office.” I almost went back to the front desk to deliver this feedback personally. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Cresswell always does a great job! He’s very good at explaining and addressing all of my concerns

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Outstanding visit! Efficient evaluation and treatment. Very well done. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Very professional and knowledgeable- nice manner and easy to talk to. Both Dr. Creswell and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Cresswell is prompt, informative, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I have seen Dr. Creswell three times, each time I’ve had excellent care. He is fast efficient knowledgeable and does a wonderful job. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr Cresswell does an excellent job of caring for me. I’v see him for @5years now and is very knowledgeable and treats me respect. I feel like we’re working together.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Was helped when I entered the office, was able to get taken to room quickly, and was able to see the Dr. quickly. Dr. Creswell is knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Caleb H. Creswell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Looking for one place that can handle all of your skin care needs? Dermatology Specialists, P.A. provides a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Edina, MN, with a second office in Eden Prairie. We treat and evaluate a wide variety of skin conditions in patients of all ages, such as birthmarks, acne, moles, warts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and sun damage. Our board-certified dermatologists also offer Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our skilled physicians can bring out your skin's radiant glow with our cosmetic dermatology services, including: * Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse * Latisse * Broadband Light (BBL) * Halo * SkinPen Microneedling * Fraxel, Vbeam and IPL photo rejuvenation * Leg vein treatment * Microdermabrasion * Laser hair removal * Chemical peels * Facials We are proud to offer a wide range of skin care products from top names like Cerave, Clarisonic, Colorescience, Coolibar, EltaMD, Glytone, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals, St. Tropez, Vanicream and more. These products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking completely revitalized. Dermatology Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. Our general medical dermatology services and cosmetic services are designed to help men and women look and feel their best while living a more comfortable life. We accept and are contracted with most carriers, PPO and HMO's.

• English

• University of Wisconsin-Madison (Grad. 2007)

• Acne