Ratings for Dr. George A. Athansios

He said I needed root canal 7 years ago and was willing to do it right then and there. Specialist in root canal said "not" needed. 7 years later still not needed.Then husband went to Dr. George and was also told he needed root canal. Specialist said problem was NOT amenable to root canal. This dentists tends to want to do root canal far too often.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Clean office. Very knowledgeable dentist. Extremely gentle touch. Staff made me feel like family. Excellent overall experience. Highly recommend Apollonia Dental Arts!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Awesome experience. Very friendly and professional staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

State of the art facility. Excellent service and awarded top dentist in New Jersey

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

On a search for a new dental office for my husband and myself, I came across Apollonia Dental Arts. From the moment that I scheduled the appointments I felt it was going to be a good office. They are very accommodating. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a smile. There was not a long wait. We were seen by Dr. George, by far the best dentist we have ever seen. I got a cleaning done by the hygienist,David, BEST cleaning EVER. Arlene explained to us in detail our insurance coverage and co payments, answered all our questions and concerns regarding the treatment we need. Thank you Apollonia Dental Arts for the great experience! We will definitely recommend this office to everyone we know.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Thank you ! Great Staff and very knowledgeable Always on time and professional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very pleased that I found Apollonia Dental Arts! Dr. George and his team are top notch. Extremely knowledgable and compassionate about dentistry. I am treated like family by the staff. They even called me late one evening to see how I was feeling after I had dental surgery. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

He likes to recommend root canal. 6 years ago he said I needed root canal. 3 different dentists said I did not. Last year he wanted to do root canal on my husband. He also did not need root canal, but rather had a totally different problem which was solved by having the tooth extracted.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Fantastic dentist and amazing staff. Dr. George and his staff make me feel so comfortable from the minute I walk in the door. They are all very compassionate and genuine people and that is not easy to find. Dr. George is extremely gentle and each procedure I had I felt no pain. Highly recommend his practice

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Excellent staff. Very warm and caring atmosphere. Dr. George is a perfectionist who did an amazing job on my veneers. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015