Ratings for Kathy Rossman

We were originally seeing Dr Knippers and liked him but one day my daughter needed in asap and Dr Rossman was the only one in the office with an opening so I hesitantly took it since my daughter has such bad anxiety about going to the doctor anyway and she is extremely shy around anyone she doesn't know so she usually just screams the entire time we are there, she is 2. I was amazed at how warm and welcoming Dr Rossman is and she was so patient with my daughter and spent time letting her warm up to her before examining her and it made all the difference in the world. My daughter absolutely loves Dr Rossman and so do I! She is the only Dr we will see now and she always goes above and beyond to make sure all of my questions and concerns are addressed and she shows a real interest in my daughter which makes me feel so comfortable with her care. I recommend Dr Rossman 100% she is so much more than just another Doctor, she is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012