Ratings for Dr. Manuel F. Camacho

First of all, in my second visit I noticed that the doctor nails where all grease like he did an oil change before coming to his consult . The doctor did not solved my problem. After sent me to other urologist for a second opinion and did the tests to find out where the stones where coming from, he just told me to drink lemonade, and there is not diet because my body produces the stones. Furthermore, having insurance, they charged me before the first visit and told me that as soon the insurance pays them they would refund my money, and they never did. They gave me excuses that the doctor was on vacation, then the doctor was injured and won't come back in 3 months. I gave up.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Bad temper Doctor, very uncomfortable waiting room, unprofessional staff. no medical experience at all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Smart but cocky. Not a great listener but a good teacher. Overall pretty good for the price.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Manuel F. Camacho's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Molina