Ratings for Dr. Chester C. Haworth

Had appt to see Dr Haworth. Waiting room was full when I arrived, waited almost an hour before being called back to wait another 20 mins then Dr Haworth came in spent maybe 5 mins with me and then requested I make another appt because he didn't have time for me to complete a test he wanted me to take. Rescheduled for later that day, had to find a babysitter again then when I showed up I waited yet another 45 mins that time then took test, test failed on the last section and neither the Dr or the Nurse could get it to work so, rescheduled appt for the 3rd time showed up at scheduled time waited about 20 mins and walked out. Billed for all 3 appointments but should have been billed for 1 since it was the office that didn't have time to complete the prior appointment. Horrible, Always slow. Changed Dr's due to not having time to give to this office for nothing. Requested medical records 14 days later still no records sent over to new Dr. cannot get medication without records being faxed.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

great

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Chester C. Haworth's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)

HealthPartners