Ratings for Dr. John B. Cleek

The program was explained to me on detail. Dr. Cleek and his staff are very polite and gave detailed instructions as to the program before I even began. He and his nurse are excellant.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Carolina Medical Staff was awful! I felt like another number. no explaination of cost of weight loss program that I was checking out. Over priced once I got the bill! Dr. Cleek is more expensive then My Gyno, Gastrologist, Rheumelogist and Family doctor. Dr. Cleek gave very little advice that I did not already know and nothing was given to me writing. I only met with him for about 30 minutes but was charged $346.00? I was very disappointed and made a expensive mistake without being told the cost. The staff also did not inform me that I would have to book 4 other appointments to meet with nutritionist, exercise expert, metobolic test, etc...to many appointments and to expensive once I asked the prices. I have tried to talk with Robyn on the staff billing, and have left messages for Robert the office manager because Robyn would not even let me talk about this bill?? she brushed me right off. This is the Carolina Medical Center office on 7th St. in Charlotte NC.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. John B. Cleek's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)