Ratings for Dr. Tatyan M. Clarke

Dr. Clarke has very poor bedside manner. She is not sensitive to her patients weightloss issues. Her staff is ALWAYS running late. I've had 6 appointments in the past 6 months with dietitians, PAs and Dr. Clarke herself. Everytime I've been made to wait over an hour and a half to be seen. They never have an explanation or even an apology. Dr. Clarke had an "emergency" where she requested that I come in earlier (by 1.5 hrs) than my scheduled 2:45 appointment. I was STILL made to wait until AFTER my original appointment time to be seen. The staff also promised to work with me so that my surgery would be done by the end of the year in order to have coverage for insurance reasons. They failed to turn in my authorization paperwork on time, resulting in a two week delay and a surgery date in 2014. Now I can't AFFORD to have the surgery at all and even if I could I no longer have the time off work. The insurance person dodges calls and the reception staff could care less. Horrible service!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013