Ratings for Dr. Bijan Gabai

I had a great gentle adjustment from him, he had a decompression traction machine which help me a lot .I will recommend my family or friends to DR.GABAI due to the fact he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Gabai is a wonderful doctor, he's very understanding and knowledgable. I didn't like chiropractors much at first because of my 1st experience but that all changes after seeing dr. Gabai. I googled him first and found nothing but good reviews, and for the area he's currently in he offers the lowest rates on adjustments and everything else. I've never felt better I go there once a week and remain feeling brandnew, he's really great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Gabai is caring and knowledgeable. I was apprehensive about getting back surgery, then my friend recommended Dr. Gabai and I scheduled an appointment with him. He was very patient with me, explaining why I was having so much pain in my back. He explained that my lower back nerves were pinched and that was why I was having numbness in one leg. I have been seeing him regularly for my back for the past four months. He lightly adjusts my back into its “correct anatomical position” and miraculously I have no pain. Before seeing him I used to get pain sitting and walking or standing and now I can do many activities pain free. The best part is when I saw the Orthopedic Surgeon for my back last week, he said, that I no longer needed to get lower back surgery. Thank you Dr. Gabai for all your help and care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012