Ratings for Dr. Juan A. Serrato

Milked my insurance with unnecessary office visits for steroid injections. Did not fix my meniscus during knee scope. The pre-op orders #1 listed the meniscus tear. The post-op report did not mention that the meniscus was even looked at. When he made the pre-op orders that were sent to the facility, Serrato didn't even list the correct knee for the scope. I had to tell the surgical tech that she was prepping the wrong knee, then had to wait for Serrato to arrive to confirm that I knew which knee I was having scoped. Did not listen to me when I told him I needed another MRI several months after the surgery because of constant knee pain. He wanted to move on the treat potential back problems, so he ordered a spine MRI, but still no knew knee MRI. In a total of three MRI's my second surgeon showed me where the meniscus tear was in each! Got butt-hurt when I wanted a second opinion. Second surgeon, Dr. C. Robert Boone of the Fondren Group in Webster, TX fixed my knee, prescribed sufficient physical therapy and my knee feels amazing two months after the procedure!!! The medical malpractice laws suck in Texas! They don't protect the little guy that is caused injury due to a physician's gross negligence. Point blank, Juan Serrato, you suck at your job!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

He repaired my bucket handle torn meniscus and did a great job and with no pain! I was extremely pleased. He takes time with you and explains on your level when is going on and what he's going to do. Has great bedside manner. I would highly recommend to anyone with orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Juan A. Serrato's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX