Ratings for Dr. Kathy L. Adams-Berry

I have gone to Dr Adams-Berry for over 12 years. I have never had a bad experience and don't understand all these negative ratings. Sometimes she does run late, it is to be expected because she doesn't rush you thru your appt. My adult daughter goes to her as well and we are both very happy.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Horribly unprofessional doctor and staff. They lost my records on numerous occassions. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I have gone to Dr Adams-Berry for 10 years....she is excellent and I don't get the negative reviews. She takes time to explain things and never rushes thru my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Please, don't go to this Doctor. She made me not walking for 1 month after delivering my son and confront infront of me that it wasn't her fault. It was all my faults... instead of caring about my health. Also, very rude... throwing things infront of me while I was in labor just because I didn't know how to push. It was so horrible experience I had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I did not trust this woman to help me give birth to my child. I found Dr. Adams-Berry to be extremely unkind, insensitive, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

On my second visit she looked me and my partner in the eye and said is this our first appointment.... Sad if she would have reviewed her files. Not only that I went to the emergancy for issues and she asked was I her patient... WOW!!! I was given a list of apointment dates and they called to rescheuled already. Now after reading these reviews I am so nervouse and I am due shortly..... I don't recommend to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I have yet to have a good visit with her. She doesn't thouroughly go over things well at all. I am looking to change Dr.'s

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Adams Berry was a great Dr. With my first she answered all my questions, and was there for me. The lateness can be an issue sometimes.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

My experience With This Doctor was HORRIBLE! it was my first child i was young and had no idea what was gonna happen or what to expect from visit to visit. She was the rudest most unprofessional person I could've ever imagined sharing my delivery experience with. In my actual delivery room i had only been pushing for about 30mins and was having a Very Hard time being of small frame AND i was Completly Numb From the epideral, She had the Nerve to sit there and make gestures to me about my lack of effort which was Not the case and she sat there and Watch T.V and said tell me when ur ready to push. Thats not even the worst i can handle Rudness, what got me was getting the suction to force my baby out she helllla rude about it wasn't communicating with me Just yanking on my baby when i wasn't even pushing can u imagine how that felt for my child. Usually u get a follow up before u leave the hospital. She didn't even do that her sister came in to check on me. I hated her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

I love Dr. Adams-Berry. I treated for infertility problems and the doctor always took her time with me and listened to me. They are frequently late with their appointments, but when I asked about it I was told that the Doctor sees patients with a variety of problems and not just those that are pregnant. Because women like me often have lots of questions and do not necessarily tell the doctor why we need a visit, its hard for the office staff to schedule us for the time we actually need. After 8 years of infertility and many years of bad doctors, I am finally pregnant. Dr. Adams-Berry has always been helpful and re-assuring. I would not have any other doctor than her. If you can have patients at the office and realize there may be delays, then you will love her. I've seen a lot of specialist and the waiting wasn't anything new when I switched to Dr. Adams Berry. Her wait time was no different than any other doctor's office. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Kathy L. Adams-Berry's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA