Ratings for Dr. Christopher I. MAXWELL

I tend to avoid going to the doctor because I have typically had a poor experience. My visit with Dr. Maxwell was exceptional, it was quick and informative. I felt comfortable discussing an uncomfortable subject and would refer him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Maxwell is the best doctor! Very personable, professional and really seems interested in taking care of me and my family. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

It was much easier than my last colonoscopy at another clinic. I just went to sleep and it was over. And my very kind nurse kept me happy by bringing me warmed blankets. The only difficult thing was not eating and having to drink so much fluid the day before the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The prep was horrendous, but what can you expect from a colonoscopy. Dr. Maxwell and the staff were friendly and wonderful and took the time to answer any questions I had. I felt well taken care of. Next time I need a colonoscopy (hopefully the standard decade and no sooner), I know where I'll go!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Maxwell was very professional and Knowledgeable regarding the procedure that I will have in the near future. I did find it a little difficult to get through to the actual office to talk with a staff member. I kept getting the call center rep who hesitated to transfer me to the actual Drs. office. It was regarding a RX script that took a week to get. Other than that all was good! Thanks! Linda Dee

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Maxwell is extremely easy to talk to and seems to really want to help with the problem. I left his office with every confidence I would get the problem resolved. He is very pleasant and professional. Thank you Dr Maxwell.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I was asked to fill out paperwork, which I did. It took about ten minutes. After I turned it in to the front desk, I was called back within 5 minutes and had my weight taken. Staff was friendly and attentive. I was asked questions in the exam room by an assistant, and only waited about 5 minutes for the doctor to come in. He was engaging and thorough in explaining the options for treatment. Afterwords, the assistant helped me schedule my procedure. Easy in easy out.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The RN was very good with explanations and what would happen in and during the procedure. The surroundings were clean and neat. The procedure was performed close to my scheduled time. My husband was acknowledged and given instructions on where he could wait and about how the long the procedure would take. He was also told someone would come to get him when I was finished. The atmosphere was pleasant and friendly. Discharge from the outpatient procedure was done in a timely manner. Dr. Maxwell was fantastic. He was very thorough as he explained the results of the colonoscopy to my husband and I. I did not experience any side effects. Dr. Maxwell demonstrates expertise in his profession. I have complete confidence in his abilities. If someone asks me for a referral, Dr. Maxwell will be the first doc on the list.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I don\'t exactly remember how I am supposed to feel or what is normal. I should probably google it and then call you guys. Anyway the procedure was really fast, and easy, and Dr. Maxwell is just one of the best doctors ever, I would never want to lose him as my GI. This guy knows how to get work done in the most efficient and ethical ways. He will always do his best to take care of YOU as a person, and a patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Very pleasant over all experience (not counting the prep at home, which isn\'t as bad as some would think).Lynn the nurse was great. Dr. Maxwell has good bedside (and backside) manner and was good to answer questions. BYU sweatshirt on the anesthesiologist could have riled a hardcore Ute fan, but I don\'t have a dog in that fight and people gotta show their colors.Have you considered substituting Haribo sugar-free gummy bears for the Dulcolax regimen?http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELLCARead the reviews. Really.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Christopher I. MAXWELL's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

UnitedHealthcare