Ratings for Dr. Sherri J. Laubach

Dr. Laubach is great, her receptionist is another story. Amy will help you on her own time. I have been trying to get a referral corrected for weeks, everytime I call to ask aboout it, Amy is snippy and acts like I am wasting her time. And doesn't want to listen, cuts you short, so I have sent faxes and ask for them to call me and no response, and nope, too much trouble to confirm. If Amy hates her job, there's many people out there that would love to do it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I actually have never met Dr. Laubach. I meet with her associates and have been very pleased with them. I WANT THEM TO COME INTO THE ELECTRONIC AGE.... I wanted to email them some insurance forms and they don't do that. So, I've been trying to fax it to them for 3 days.... GRRRRR. Not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Would trust her with my medical needs more than any MD I have ever known. She even helped me deal with the problems I had with her staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

EXCELLENT medical advice, very compassionate and knowledgeable. I hate doctors but she's the only one who doesn't make my blood pressure go through the roof. If you've had bad experiences with MDs, she is worth the drive to Lakewood.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

has never misdiagnosed. always compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Sherri J. Laubach's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakewood, CO