Ratings for Dr. Timothy D. Uschold

They are awful in this office. Dr Uschold was afraid to work on my neck I am sure. It is a mess but help a person. Make a person wait for 2 months for an appointment. And nothing. I walked out, canceled my next appointment. Went to see a Dr in Eugene and have an appointment for surgery on the 16 th of this month. I'll be healed before my next appointment with Uscholds office. Then after the new Dr sends for my records I get a letter saying they don't want to see me anymore...LOL... Surprise I was already done. Hope that letter made them feel better...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I have had lower back issues for decades but it recently had progressed to a shooting pain down my left leg. An MRI revealed a synovial cyst in my spinal column and a slipped vertebra. I was referred to Dr. Uschold, and I am so glad I was. From the very beginning I found Dr. Uschold to be highly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He patiently explained my condition and proposed a couple of different options for treatment. I chose to have the cyst resectioned and fusion of L4/5 vertebrae. When I awoke from the procedure the pain down my leg was completely gone. Recovery has gone exceptionally well and now at 7 weeks since the surgery I can honestly say I haven't felt this good in many years. I am still under restrictions for another 5 weeks, but I feel so good that I have to keep reminding myself to not lift too much or do too much because the fusion isn't completely healed yet. I wholeheartedly, without reservation, recommend Dr. Uschold. He has given me my life back. Take a look at his bio at sonsa.org - that was enough to convince me that Dr. Uschold was the one I wanted operating on my spine.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Uschold started the appointment 45 min late, with NO apology at all. He had a horrible "bed side manner", and came across as very egotistical within the first 5 minutes. After the first 5 minutes, we just let him ramble on for entertainment value. There is a HUGE self portrait of him "smiling" outside the exam room. Enjoy the smile in his photo, for it is the only smile you will see. I would recommend a "humble" doctor instead, that puts equal value on the patient, as well as getting paid for his time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014