Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Almonte-Gonzalez

The front office is not in order I took my info records home so could fill out brought them back and came early for my appt . They took the records and later they called me to the front o give me the same forms, told them I had filled the forms out than here we go again call metro fill out again .after telling them that I had already done that . I was called in to see the doctor she was great.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love being her patient. Professional, respectful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Almonte is an absolute delight to be around. Friendly, punctual, professional, and thorough! All concerns were always addressed and met with the upmost knowledge. Will continue to see her and highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Almonte-Gonzalez is the absolute best!!! Patient, kind, and understanding!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Almonte was the first doctor to listen to me about how I feel. She took the time to ask me several questions and help me understand the hormonal changes I'm going through in perimenopause. I feel so much better now that finally someone can explain why i feel how i feel and that the changes are NOT IN MY HEAD. I felt so comfortable talking Dr Almonte and I was not rushed through the visit at all. I started hormone pellets with her and I already feel such a huge difference. I'm so happy all my co-workers recommended her to me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Almonte is the best gynecologist I've ever encountered. She's confident as well as caring. I feel like my daughter and I are in good hands. Sometimes I've had to wait awhile to see her, but it's always worth it. She listens to my concerns and takes plenty of time to explain everything. i don't mind waiting for her because I know she's going to take her time with me. I had an office procedure with her and she was so patient and kind and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I am so happy I finally found a doctor who listens to me and explains everything so well. I had not seen a doctor in a while because I was frustrated with the ones I met, but she was so patient and kind and actually explained in detail what she was going to do and how it was going to help me. She has never been rude to me. She even sometimes calls me on the phone herself to explain lab results and answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Almonte-Gonzalez is the best you will find in The Valley. Her bedside manner is outstanding. You never feel rushed. She listens to your concerns/questions regarding your pregnancy, and puts your mind at ease by always having a plan of action.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

She's very knowledgeable, but RUDE! So if you want a doctor that knows but just that, she'll be your perfect doctor. (Not for me) The wait time is between 1-2 hours so be prepared! Staff is really nice, but you spend more time waiting to see the Dr. Than the time you spend with her... Not cool.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

She's very knowledgable and knows her job, but she's very unprofessional and rude!! Her attitude is awful. Humiliates her patients and then tries sugar coating it after she realizes how she talks to them! Not professional at all!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Jennifer M. Almonte-Gonzalez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2004)