You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brendan D. Killory

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had a very serious brain malformation that 5 other neurologists missed. He took one look and my scans and realized why I was having problems, and validated years of pain. Please, if you need a neurosurgeon, dont hesitate to trust him. He is very skilled. After the craniotomy he performed for me I was up and walking jn 24 hours, had very minimal pain, and left the hospital in 3 days. He is caring and attentive and really knows what he is doing. Best doctor, and staff I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Very caring, did not feel rushed during my visit.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Great Doctor very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS I'VE EVER MET. HE DID A GREAT JOB ME AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Killory was very compassionate and knowledgeble. He took time to listen to my problem and did a great job making sure I understood my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Brendan D. Killory's Credentials

• Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brendan Killory, Hartford Hospital aka Dr. Fabulous! Saved my life twice with 2 brain surgeries within 4 months in 2013. "

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very serious brain malformation that 5 other neurologists missed. He took one look and my scans and realized why I was having problems, and validated ye..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and a very caring individual."

January 18, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Brendan" to "Brendan D."

October 21, 2013