Ratings for Dr. Michael. R Wilson

By far the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of having to visit. I've seen some bad ones before but at least they give the impression that the patient matters. Dr. Wilson showed up 2 times late out of three appointments I had. When taking a medical history and list of complaints on my first visit he acted like it was a complete bother...as if he would have rather sat in the lounge and drank coffee instead. I don't understand why it can take up to a month to get an initial visit while subsequent visits come a week apart. On the second and third visits again the same uncaring attitude...like he was completely bored with having to put up with pissant patients. He did not listen to my complaints and now my life is ruined by him. People like him should never be allowed to deal with patients. Disgusting. Uncaring. People like this should never be allowed to work with patients...he would be better suited to be a janitor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Brilliant doctor. He was the only doctor of three to accurately diagnose my problem and thereby direct me to the right treatment. I avoided having back surgery thanks to Dr. Wilson's insightful analysis of my complicated medical history and strange set of symptoms. I would absolutely go back to him again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Very unhelpful, obstructive & difficult to commmunicate with, has big ego, & little knowledge, judgmental totally wastes time & money of patient. Worst overall experience with a physician in years. He might take a course in how to communicate, be objective & perhaps charge in accordance with his limited ability.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

Dr. Michael. R Wilson's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 2001)

Oxford