Ratings for Dr. John Y. Kim

Dr. Kim is the BEST! I have referred him to many of my friends who have been very satisfied! I never realized the importance of good chiropratic health and maintenance just as we get regular dental and other checkups, I met Dr. Kim when I went in for a massage (in the same office he's in) years ago and I've been seeing him for about 6 years now. He educated me and helped me understand how everything we do on a daily basis can effect our spine and how the spine effects everything else. I should go in more regularly for balanced total body wellness, but when something is off and I'm having pain he gets me right in and gets back on track, I feel like a million weights have been lifted every time I leave his office, refreshed, restored and pain free. He is very caring and a great listener, he tunes in to exactly what you need. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

He's fantastic. Very knowledgeable and professional. He has relieved years of back pain!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Been seeing Dr Kim for 4 years now. I'm 45. I have a herniated disk in the base of my neck. I wasn't working out, because tingles would shoot down my arm when I pushed too hard. He started working on me spine every other day for two weeks before getting to my neck and would be sensitive when working on it. I'm see him once a month now for adjustments. I've been working out 4 days a week for the last 2 1/2 years. I've lost 30 pounds and have run a marathon.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Kim is a truly caring doctor and will go out of his way to help anyone who really wants to get better!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Kim is the only one that has helped relieve my neck pain. I was looking at a 2nd neck surgery and I thankfully found him! I've been to chiropractors before but never someone that takes the time with me like Dr. Kim. He is truly awesome!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Always has makes time if in pain. Very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014