Ratings for Dr. Nancy Walsh

I had bad experienced with Dr.Walsh I went to her office for annual check up she checked my blood test my hemoglobin and Iron were very low. she didn't has knowledge for low blood result .then my primary Dr send me to the hospital right away .after i got blood transfusion and many procedures at the hospital they couldn't found the reason for my low blood .at the hospital asked me did you check with your Gynecologist i told yes. she told me every things normal. after nine mounts other Dr .found my main problem is i have several fibroid and Dr, Walsh didn't know fibroid make excessive bleeding. now i need surgery for my situation .I feel Dr, Walsh was unable to help actually caused more problems for my condition . she is very in experienced and lacks understanding of the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I visited Northpoint OBGYN b/c it was the closest place to find a female ob/gyn... the office is nice and most of the staff is ok ~ but the rooms feel like an insane asylum ~ bare walls, NO music and you sit there in complete silence waiting FOREVER. It's unnerving. I am pregnant and the practice scheduled me with all midwives and nurses until I specifically asked to see my real doctor. I saw nurses for 10 out of 12 visits. When finally meeting Dr Walsh, she is very sweet and seems knowledgeable although very brief/rushed in getting in & out of our appointments. the Midwives on the other hand have absolutely NO bedside manner.. or manners at all for that matter. The are extremely rude, short and don't seem very well educated. My last visit was the WORST and I had to walk out b/c the nurse was actually laughing at me and demanding to do an exam then mocking me when I wasn't comfortable with it. I will never go back to this practice!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

She kept us waiting for 2 hours. My Niece was very sick and in a lot of pain. She had been hospitalized on and off for 5 months. They put on the table for 1 1/2 half hours. When the Doctor came in she was obviously in a rush as she had about 20 patients waiting by 2pm. She was talking very fast. Keep in mind my Niece is a new sick patient. Dr. Walsh without even talking with my Niece about her very bad condition proceeds to tell us " it's not me you need to go to a GI. My niece had already seen 5 GI Doctors while in the hospital. All in the records we provided for Dr. Walsh. Then she said I can examine you but it's not me. At this point we walked out. She billed us $44. I feel she owes me $ for wasting my time off work to get my Niece help. We since went to a different Dr who is so nice and told my Niece she thinks she has endometriosis. Thank God for our new Dr. Now maybe my Niece will get better.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I feel Dr. Nancy Walsh was unable to help my needs and actually caused more problems for my condition. She is very inexperienced and lacks understanding of the medical system.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Nancy Walsh's Credentials

• Polish

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)