Ratings for Dr. Walter J. Song

I had bad carpal tunnel in both hands. I went to see Dr Song at Nevada Orthopedic and spine center and he fixed both of my hands and I am pain free> I highly recommend Dr Song

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have excellent doctors with poor staff and poor doctors with great staff. Dr. Song is an excellent doctor with great staff. Everybody is fast and efficient without losing the personal touch.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Wonderful staff. A dr. With exceptional knowledge and ability in his soecialty

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Always punctual, smiles and friendly. Helpful staff. Dr. Song actually listens when we talk to him. Never in a hurry, has all the time we think we need. Was great about our asking for a second opinion, set us up with a very good Dr. too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Song took great care of my husbands shoulder surgery and my elbow surgery. We both are doing great.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Our experience has been amazing. Dr. Song and his entire staff have been so friendly and helpful. They made us feel welcome and treated us with the greatest care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I would like to thank Dr Walter Song and all of the staff for the excellent care I received after I injured my arm. Dr Song preformed two surgeries on my arm and saved it. Many thanks to him and everyone. - Junere M.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Have extremely painful osteoarithic joint. The xray they took at the office confirmed it. Dr Song looked at the joint and said he recommended surgery, but perform it unless I took Cortisone shots first. A technician completely lacking compassion or empathy of any sort proceeded to inject my joint. When I stated I couldn't take the immense pain, she then disdainfully withdrew the needle and stated "You're done here." She left the room in a state of total disgust and treated me as though I was some sort of a baby or acting infantile. I asked the doctor if they had a pain medication. I was told "We don't give pain medication. Go home and take Advil, the pain should stop in a day or two." I went immediately to the local ER where they assessed my joint and the treatment I received and immediately gave me a shot of morphine and follow up meds. Four days later, with meds, I'm still in severe pain. I now understand the need for a service like "PRESS GANEY".

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Walter J. Song's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)

Harvard-Pilgrim