Ratings for Dr. Justin T. Johnson

I am diabetic I was hospitalized for an infection in my big toe. After 2 days the hospital staff was unable to find a podiatrist to come in and evaluate the infection. My wife e mailed Dr. Johnson explained the situation to him. Dr. Johnson responded within the hour he went out of his way to come to the hospital evaluated my toe determined the infection was not into the bone I was released the same day. The hospital staff told me it would be the following Monday before they could get the podiatrist on call to come in that would have meant 3 more days in the hospital. Dr. Johnson is a great Dr. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Johnson is a great foot doctor. He has an awesome sense of humor which makes visiting him all the more better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that has foot problems.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

We've never had a problem with Dr. Johnson. He's friendly, helpful, and concerned.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Highly recommended. very professional office staff and great experience

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr johnson is great very personable and knowlegable highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I took my daughter for care of her ankle and she is doing great

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My foot problem is gone!! Dr Johnson made me orthotics and now my foot is feeling so much better!! Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very good experience. Doctor helped me with a tendon injury to my Ankle and its doing great. I would recommend him to everyone I know with an ankle or foot problem

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Johnson is an excellent doctor. He listened to my concerns, and made me feel completely at ease. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He is also very personable and took time to get to know me. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Johnson replaced my Ankle in 2013 and it is doing awesome. I can't thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015