Ratings for Dr. Leonard Sahn

Wow!!I am completely shocked by this dr doing a IME and I was hit head on doing 50 mph and hospitalized for 5 Days To Recommend to cut me off from all of my medical . My accident happened 9 months ago. He also said it happened 2 years ago which is not True. I broke my Leg , had surgery on my hand, have multiple issues with my back and neck. I know you have a job but u should do it with people that are taken advantage of the system and not the ones who actually need help. U should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know how you can sleep at night.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This so-called "doctor" is nothing more than a hired goon by the insurance industry to perform "independent medical evaluations" which are a far cry from independent. He claims to have performed a series of exams but only asked a few questions and then said I was fine. This guy and all those like him bring shame to the medical field.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I found Dr. Sahn and his staff to be very helpful, friendly, and professional. Whenever I have needed to contact them, they have always returned my calls promptly. My condition has improved greatly since being treated by Dr. Sahn. I have and will continue to recommend my family and friends who may be in need of his services and expertise.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

My daughter saw Dr. Sahn as required by my auto insurance (AAA)regarding a closed head injury that the insurance had been paying for her treatment. After a year and half of treatment the insurance requested an evaluation by Dr. Sahn.She has pediatric neurologists at U of M as well as a neurologist who specializes in headaches.Dr. Sahn, despite his credentials failed. Dr. Sahn,rendered his opinion that our daughter was fine insurance benefits were cut off. How can one doctor over rule other doctors our daughter has seen for treatment?It breaks my heart to think that physicians,like Dr. Sahn, whom have taken an oath as a doctor to "do no harm" has set aside ethics and morals for the financial gain. It is obvious to me that it benefits the insurance company to have "experts" like this on their payroll, you find yourself being forced to see Dr. Sahn, by your auto insurance for a "second opinion", all I can say is good luck.If you have any questions, contact me at michaelamee@aol.com

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Leonard Sahn's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1972)