Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Karajohn

I have been seeing this Dr. for over 3 years now. He is awsome, yes he dose not spend a lot of time with you but he know what he is doing and and treat effectivly. His office staff is also great if you ask them somthing they will go out of there way to help you. I can get apptments when needed, they do not offer same day appt as they are full and all you have to do is ask and they will explain this to you. I had a billing ? and the billing office called me back asap along with the referral dept. the back office dose take a bit longer to get a call back from but when asked why they will explain they are taking care of the patents in front of them at night they check the voice mail. I highly recomend this Dr. and Advanced Urgent Care to all my frinds and family. YOU WILL GET TREATED GREAT BY THIS OFFICE AND THERE STAFF AND DR.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Since this is an urgent care clinic, one must expect some wait time. Compared to other facilities of the same nature, it is average.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I have seen this doctor a few times and although he doesn't take the time that I feel is appropriate with patients, he is the easiest to make an appointment with. My main warning is beware of the staff. They are rude, pushy, and don't follow through with things that they need to. I wish Dr. Karajohn was at a different facility for this reason. I had an allergic reaction to a medication prescribed to me and kept calling and leaving messages with the front desk to have a doctor call me. Five calls later and zero calls back, I ended up in the hospital later that night. Also, when calling to come in to the office, they avoid booking appointments because they are too lazy. I just called and the receptionist tried to get me to just come in as a walk in and wait. I told her that I needed to schedule a follow up appointment because I did not have the time to wait as a walk in and she said insisted that they don't do same day appointments. I reminded her that I was making the appointment for

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

He is the absolute poorest excuse for a doctor that I have ever come across in the 51 years ive been on the planet. He must have gotten his license to practice out of a cracker jack box. I would not let this man treat my Dog. I spent four day in the hospital, and this man was never there. He is useless. I couldnt even fire him as I was told that I would have to do it in person and he just simply avoided coming in. He is a loser!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Nicolas Karajohn's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal