Ratings for Dr. Adam H. Hamawy

He didn't do his job properly. He was supposed to lift and shape my breasts and remove my abdominal scars. He did not do either. I still have the same scars only lower and my breasts are more saggy.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hamawy. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is welcoming and friendly. I would recommend him. I had a breast implant removal and my breasts look and feel so much better now.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I am very happy with the outcome of my tummy tuck procedure. The entire process from start to finish was amazing. Dr Hamawy and staff are so kind and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The whole office was very friendly and the atmosphere was very comfortable!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Hamawy took the time to sit and discuss treatment options with me. He was forthcoming with the pros and cons concerning my desired treatment and my results were amazing! His staff is very courteous and accommodating. I highly recommend Princeton Plastic Surgeons for any of your plastic surgery options.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Hamawy is extremely approachable and easy to talk to about any concerns or procedures. The entire staff is friendly and make you feel welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Hamawy is the consummate professional. He presents all your options, makes recommendations but there is absolutely no pressure. If there is a procedure you want done that he does not believe you need, he will tell you so. This is very rare in the age of high pressure sales in health care. He puts patients at ease and talks you through whatever procedure you are getting.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

The staff are all so friendly and helpful at Dr. Hamawy's office! They are knowledgeable and accommodating, I wish every office were like that. Dr. Hamawy spent plenty of time explaining the process and answering questions- I felt that he made sure I understood and was comfortable with what to expect after my procedure. I absolutely love the results and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I am extremely happy I had this procedure (labiaplasty) done by Dr. Hamawy. I experienced daily discomfort before the surgery and am now totally free from discomfort. Dr. Hamawy was reassuring throughout, and his office staff are great.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Hamawy and staff managed all my expectations and fears about my procedure. The outcome was amazing and put to rest all the horror stories I had read about how bad abdominoplasty was. The recovery was smooth sailing and much better then I anticipated , just the way Dr Hamawy and staff had told me. I am over the moon pleased with this procedure as well as others I have had with Dr Hamawy.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Adam H. Hamawy's Credentials

• The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Grad. 1996)

AHC