Ratings for Dr. Robert L. LEUNG

Dr Leung has been my dentist for many years and I recommend him very highly. He is extremely detailed in his work, dare I say a perfectionist – which is something you DO want in a Dentist. In fact I have referred a number of co-workers to Dr Leung and they all love him and he is now their dentist also. The office is state of the art and his staff are professional and downright fantastic. If you are looking for a Dentist in North Jersey I highly recommend Dr. Leung.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Leung has been my dentist for over 30 years. Even though I lived in NYC, State College PA and now in Maryland. I drive 230 miles each way from MD to have Dr. Leung's expertise, courteous staff, etc. Why drive so far? Dr. Leung's commitment to using no silver amalgams, using ceramic fillings, having the lowest radiation dose X-ray equipment in NJ, his perfectionism approach, matching composites with my natural tooth color, handling my allergy to novocaines, etc. He is always 2-3 years ahead of the pack for dental technology. Previous dentists would either work without novocaine (excruciating)or only perform cleanings, no fillings!! But Dr.Leung uses advanced medicines and methods for pain relief, so that I never have had any pain issues in 30 years. His dental assistants are excellent and well trained. I will continue with Dr. Leung for the next 30 years!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

staright forward, no nonsense that seems to care more about your dental health than you do. painless, which is very important from a former dentalphobe

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Very advanced dental techniques. Very gentle touch. I fell asleep in his chair.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011