Ratings for Dr. Robyn L. Peterson

I've been frequenting Dr. Peterson for 5 years. Service and referrals are always first rate. I have now brought the rest of my family, who all enjoy her excellent care. She takes more time with us seniors who need more care!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I really like this doctor. The office is so nice and relaxing. I will be taking my elderly mom to see her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Had another great exam with Dr. Peterson. She has been taking care of my eyes and my family's eyes for years and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Her new office is really nice and everything ran so smoothly.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I love Dr.Peterson. She is the best eye Dr I have ever been to. She is patient and cares about knowing about her patients. I will never switch to another eye Dr. I have very complicated eyes and she works with me to help me. She gives me trials to make sure they work before I order a whole year of them.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Awesome experience. I have a really complicated contact lens prescription and she fit me in the most comfortable contacts I have ever been in. I will be taking my whole family to see Dr. Peterson.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Doctor was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Just needed glasses. In and out. The equipment has advanced in the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Peterson is unprofessional. She wants to get patients in and out of her office as quickly as possible. She offers her patients contact lenses based on the trial pairs she has on hand and not the one's the patient needs. She does not tolerate questions and tells adults she knows what is best for them - indicating she went to college for 8 years. Her bedside manner with anyone over the age of 50 is horrible. Rather than listening to the patient she dictates. If you have anything other than easy eyes and straight forward needs - stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Robyn L. Peterson's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)

Workers Comp