Dr. Swapna B. Reddy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Swapna B. Reddy

Dr. Reddy spent quite a bit of time with me, approached my issue from different angles and answered all my questions. She gave me a good overview of my issue. i felt comfortable and listened to. I'm very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

Excellent Doctor and satff provides excellent customer service. She REALLY listens and addresses your concerns / health issues

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Explained everything, very easy to understand. Felt very comfortable with her as my doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Very professional with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

Great doctor. Great clinic. Helpful when I need them.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Reddy is the best. Dr. Reddy was in continual contact with a gastrointestinal surgeon to get me prepared for surgery. Outcome of surgery was good and Dr. Reddy was provided fantastic care throughout the two plus years that I have visited her and continue to visit her for gastro issues. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Swapna B. Reddy

Dr. Swapna B. Reddy's response
We are so happy to hear that your surgery went well and you were supported by Dr. Reddy along the way. Thank you for letting us know. Have a great day! -The Oregon Clinic

Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Reddy is the BEST! Knowledgeable, kind, and professional. She listens and cares. Puts your needs first, and does her best to have you feeling your healthiest.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The entire staff was so wonderful. To say I had a great time at a colonoscopy is kinda odd but they were all so kind I felt so much at home and relaxed. Dr Reddy is so sweet and caring. Very Professional at the same time. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I was very nervous for this procedure (1st time). I had canceled this procedure years before at another location. The caring staff and thoroughness of all the information needed for this procedures made me feel very comfortable. This clinic really knows what they’re doing, all the support staff are in sync and very caring for the patient. My nurse was top notch and I’m so glad I had her with all the prep. The doctor was also very caring and I was at ease & very confident with the care I was getting I highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Staff always tried to help me. Nurse named Susan was my hero. After losing 20 lbs and so sick I finally was ordered a colonoscopy performed by Dr Lew of Oregon Clinic at Newberberg Providence hospital. Both Dr. lew and hospital very professional. Will follow up with Dr.. Lew.

Dr. Swapna B. Reddy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Swapna B. Reddy, MD is board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and previously served as Chief Resident at the University of California, Irvine. She has an interest in working with patients with pelvic floor dysfunction and inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Reddy speaks fluent Spanish and practices at the Tualatin and Newberg offices of The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology South.

• English
  • Spanish

• Colon cancer
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colon polyps
  • GERD
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Irritable bowel syndrome

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.