Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Tarantino

This guy sshould not be alowed to practice !!!!!! everything is a joke to him. he ruined my mouth. i finally found a real dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Tarantino is great! He treats all his patients like family!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. T has to be the most honest and caring dentist I have ever been to. Every visit has been nothing but a pleasurable experience. Staff is very comforting from the very beginning of walking in through the door. That's why I recommend him to everyone I know. Such a great dentist and over all person. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr t is the best!! He takes the time to do the job right the first time. He's compassionate and caring. His staff is wonderful and pleasant. I Give him 5 stars and two thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My first time at this office was great. I never thought I would be looking forward to going back to the dentist. The staff is pleasant and the doctor is wonderful. I felt comfortable and welcomed. I will be recommending this office to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This dentist deserves ZERO stars. He is awful and unprofessional. He was working on my mouth and excused himself to tend to another patient. Well, that wasn't true he was eating his breakfast. Then he comes back to finish working on me and his breath stinks of whatever he was eating. Can you imagine a dentist leaning over you for 20 minutes with horrific breath? To add insult to injury, the filling he put in was too deep causing me terrible pain the next day and the following week I needed a root canal on the very same tooth. I went to another dentist who told me filling was place too deep and killed the nerve in my tooth. Also, the staff is rude, disheveled and anxious to leave with no regard as to a suffering patient. Don't walk but, RUN from this dentist. You will end up spending a fortune fixing what he destroyed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013