You may also like

This guy is the one you want to see if you even think you have a heart problem. Knowledgeable, approachable , and comforting. No rush here. If you have questions he will make time to answer them. He gives a sort of confidence that your issues are "our" issues and provides solution based responses to your questions. Look. No one wants to see a cardiologist, but if you must, he is your guy. Trust, confidence, knowledge and compassion. A true professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Bach for years. I don't really have a heart problem, just a weird heart arrhythmia, but continue to go to him because he's the best doctor I've ever been to. Knowledgeable, funny, kind, and so much more.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

My husband and I moved to the area a few years ago and finding a good cardiologist was difficult for us. But we finally landed on Dr. Bach's doorstep and it was an immediate fit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He spends adequate time explaining your situation to you and is thorough in his diagnosis. He has a good sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable. Since good medical care is our priority, we feel very fortunate to have found such a good cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Oh Dr. Bach. I can't say enough kind things about him. That man is amazing. One of the best cardiologists I have seen. Very witty at times and deeply cares about his patients. I was in the building one day to see another dr. and ran into Dr. Bach whom I hadn't seen in like 6mos. I asked if he remembered me. He laughed and said something that had happened at my last appointment. I was totally impressed. He is a very sharp man. LOVE HIM!!!! He rocks!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Philip M. Bach's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is the one you want to see if you even think you have a heart problem. Knowledgeable, approachable , and comforting. No rush here. If you have question..."

February 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=305270'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=305270'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014