Ratings for Dr. Colin M. CAMPBELL

Please do your homework before switching over to this dentist, I wish I had.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

After divorcing my dentist for irreconcilable reasons several months ago, I asked my trustworthy orthodontist, Dr Gibson for a referral. His office suggested Dr. Campbell. I am truly grateful. In a previous initial review, I offered my impression, which was extremely favorable. I now want to update my review to better than Best. I had a situation where I chipped my crown. Dr Campbell and his fantastic staff were totally there for me. They provide more than excellent customer service. They make me feel that I am part of their Family. I had my crown replaced with caring and professional treatment. Dr Campbells’ cohesive team is amazing and definitely worth mentioning by name: Angela, Melissa, Jackie, Elyse and Kayla. Hope I did not miss anyone. Besides a great coach Dr. Campbell is a very considerate and extremely pleasant Dentist. Special mention to his assistant, Angela. She is the real deal. Being greeted by Jackie and Melissa is a trat you will not forget. Dr. Campbell and his team are all keepers. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Such a sweet guy and always takes care of me - even last minute.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011