Ratings for Dr. John O. Meadors

Dr. Meadors is absolutely horrible. When I said I didn’t want his treatment plan he told me I was wasting his time, that he made upwards of $5,000 an hour and I wasn’t worth it. He is a horrible, rude pig.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr meandors is a big fraud. He makes promises to people that are in a great amount of pain and are desperate for some kind of help. He charged my mother $6000.00 for 20 visits. After my mother gave him her inheritance money she never saw him again. How can you rate him? He does do anything. He never evaluated her progress at all. He is a great salesman and he hires really nice people to work for him. He spends all of his time swindling people out of their hard earned money! Please everyone beware. I do not want one of your family members to waste their time and money with the great doctors of pain free. Watch out for the false advertising.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

In 2009 I had 2 free visits on my feet for neuroma and plantar problems... I was there with my father, so I did not get the sales pitch. It healed both my feet within a few weeks and I have never had problems again. My father got the snake oil treatment and ended up spending $6000. However, to be fair, he went in with pain at a level 10 and after 24 treatments had a pain level of about 4 for the rest of his life, which was the last 5 years. Never did see Dr. Meadors and spent a fortune on foot orthotics which he never wore. The young staff really make a fuss over older people and so I think many go there for company when they are lonely.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I have had 13 appointments of 30 with this clinic and am experiencing a very positive result regarding my back health. He has an outstanding staff, a knowledgeable chiropractor which we see every third visit, a well equipped clinic, a masseuse also available and scheduled as part of the package agreement. I am very satisfied with my the effectiveness of the treatments I have received. Bob Winegar

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

It was not helpful at all for me at all. They told me that within 20 visits I should see a big difference. That was over five years ago and today I still suffer from back pain after 48 visits. I never even met Dr Meadors in all the time I went there. I strongly feel I through $6500 out the window! Most times I we all waited and waited to be treated. I see the commercials now on TV and want to tell everyone watching not to throw their money away. Take a cruise instead!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Due to a couple injuries on each side of my back, I have had severe lower (mostly) back pain for almost 20 years. I tried the 2 free treatments and, though the massage and laser treatments felt good at the time, there was no discernible benefit afterward. My general impression was that "Dr." Meadors is running a very efficient racket. From the run'em-through-the-mill marketing approach to his silly appearance in a lab coat with, of all things, a STETHOSCOPE around his neck. Very "doctorly", in a con-man sort of way, but completely useless as a chiropractor. The whole outfit was designed almost completely to extract as much money from people as possible with almost no actual regard for their actual improvement.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

As a result of multiple herniated disc in my middle to lower back I was living in severe pain. I was also experiencing paralysis in my left leg. After FAILED attempts with physical therapy, cortisone injections, medications and traditional treatments my MD's recommended surgery. I was headed for confinement in a wheelchair. When my wife and I saw Dr. Meadors TV commercial we called immediately and scheduled a free consultation. I have now had 25 treatments and I can honestly say I am pain free and have regained full use of my leg. The treatment was painless and the staff was always professional. Thanks to the Utah Spine and Disc Institute I have my life back. I am always recommending the clinic and treatment to family and friends. I would recommend this clinic to anyone who suffers from back pain.....Call and make an appointment. Albert Ray Kinison Aldianek@gmail.com

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013