Ratings for Dr. Margaret L. Sommerville

Amazing doctor. Very friendly office. Expect the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Awesome doctor! The best. I had my precancers removed at her office. No scars, you can't even see where it was done. Dr. Sommerville is great at explaining things.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Sommerville has treated my entire family. She diagnosed a precancerous lesion on me and treated it successfully without leaving a scar. She also removed sun spots and fixed my acne. Dr. Sommerville also did a Botox injection and I have to say that I am amazed how natural it looks. My friends have these telltale upturned brow edges and frozen foreheads resultant from the treatment by another dermatologist and for the longest time I refused to get Botox fearing similar results. I have to say that I completely trust Dr. Sommerville, because she has excellent taste and a healthy dose of restraint when it comes to cosmetic procedures. She is superb and I would not go to anyone else. On top of that she is sweet, honest and not self-impressed. Chevy Chase Dermatology is great and I have recommended this practice to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Sommerville is very capable, honest and easy to communicate with. I appreciate her dedication to natural results and patient, thoughtful manner. Dr. Sommerville doesn't rush through the visit like other dermatologists. She is caring and careful. Chevy Chase Dermatology is a great practice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I have had a really good experience at Chevy Chase Dermatology. After seeing three other physicians, Dr. Sommerville was the one who finally properly diagnosed my problem. She called me twice at home to check on me. You just don't get such level of service from other doctors any more and I really appreciated it. Dr. Sommerville really cares about her patients and is willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Great experience. I appreciate Dr Sommerville's honesty. Great doctor and wonderful office staff. No hard sell, only honest, helpful information. The best skin care products. Everyone made me feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Sommerville is very knowledgeable and personable. She knows how to put a patient at ease. The prescriptions she gave me worked very well and the lesions she froze on my face went away without any scarring. I will definitely be returning to this office for future follow ups.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

This is a very professional office and Dr. Sommerville is capable, smart and down to earth. She really explains things in a way that is easy to understand. I have been using her skincare products for several years and I have to tell you that nothing that I have ever purchased at the department store even comes close in terms of results. She does such a great job with injections such as Botox or fillers and the results are very natural. She does not fully block your expression with Botox like many other dermatologists do, but instead leaves you with enough movement in your forehead that your face never looks fake. Another thing that I absolutely love about her that she prefers a gradual improvement in your looks, so that your friends are not talking behind your back and you still look completely like yourself, only younger. When it comes to attention to detail, I have never met a doctor who pays attention to all aspects of the treatment like she does. dermatology.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

If you are a cosmetic patients and want natural results, see Dr. Sommerville. She is used to treating professional women and will make sure that you look completely natural. She will also talk you out of any procedure that you do not need having your best interest at heart. The office is very clean, staff is exceptionally nice. This as the practice that really appreciates their patients!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Sommerville is totally cool, knowledgeable, prompt and succinct. Her staff is accomodating, the office is lovely, and overall the treatment and services are top notch.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Margaret L. Sommerville's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD