Ratings for Dr. Nelson P. Trujillo

His greed and arrogance has cost me my life. He didn't retire, he was forced to retire by other doctors that were too cowardly to make him step down earlier.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Punctuality!! Knowledge?? Staff!!!!! He should be in Florida taking the sun...

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

At least 1 hour waiting every visit. Rude, He spends less than 3 minutes in each consultation. He does not answer any doubts and it feels that he is losing his time hearing you. Nurse rude too. Find another doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Trujillo was abrupt, arrogant and unwilling to explain the issues. His responses were typically one to three word sentences & he was annoyed when I asked him to elaborate. In my opinion, he needs to retire. I feel he lacks respect for his patients & has absolutely NO bedside manner. He was rude & tried to spend less than 1 to 2 minutes talking to me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

He diagnosed me when not one doctor could. He saved my life. Great doctor and his staff is great too.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Trujillo was condescending and curt in the manner in which he spoke to me. I was extremely disappointed in this experience. Do not go to this doctor. Find someone else that will answer your questions and value your opinions about your body. I thought someone practicing eastern medicine would treat his patients better. I was wrong about Dr. Trujillo. Doctors should respect the patient and listen to them.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Nelson P. Trujillo's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

HIP