Ratings for Dr. William D. Kirkland

Great office! Very convenient with email and text reminders and confirmations. Best crown I have ever had!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. kirkland's expertise and attention to details is top notch. He redid some of my old mercury fillings with gold restorations called onlays because I wanted the most durable fix possible. These molars fill great now, the bite is perfect and I know I will not have to redo these for many years, if ever. Thanks to Dr. Kirkland for caring to do such fine work!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Wonderful staff, excellent dental work, and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

I received excellent care and great looking cosmetic work. Dr. Kirkland and his staff are friendly, helpful with appointment scheduling, and really know what they are doing. Also, they seem happy to be there which really shows in their attitudes. I am very happy to be a patient here and would highly recommend Dr. Kirkland.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

They did all my billing and were very proficient. It was the best dental office I have been to, not a mill!!! They check your benefits and estimate everything for you! Plus free teeth whitening with every new patient check-up and cleaning. I have never had such quality crowns and veneers done before. Very good at all he does from general dentistry to cosmetic work I have had done.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006