Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. HERMAN

My 7 year old daughter had a very small cavity and was seen by dr Hermanin 2012. In 2013 the filling came off and she had to have it done again. Now in 2014 the same filling came off again!!!! And since it is past a year I was informedby the office I will have to pay for it again, the insurance will not cover the same job 3 times! Meanwhile my daught is already stressed out to have to do this procedure in the same tooth numerous times. Since parents are not allow to go in with the child, it is hard to know how this dentist works on the children, but it seems he is not doing a good job!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I read the comment about the experience the client stated. In defense to His character Dr. Herman is an excellent Dr. When my son tooth was in pain He made arrangements for Him to be taken care of at there Boynton or Boca office somewhere south. The staff is very polite. If they are having a hard day they do not show it with the children they are so kind doing what it takes to alleviate there fears. I say this in good faith due to the fact I have had experiences with DR's that treated us low class because we currently have medicaid for ins. However, Dr Herman and his staff treat each individual as if there dental needs are important.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

The cleaning was VERY short (a total of 20 minutes). When I asked the hygenist questions, she was unable to answer them. I tried to speak to the dentist directly, but not only was he unavailable, the staff did everything in their power to keep me from leaving a message. I was only able to speak to the office manager and was never called or contacted by Dr. Herman. I have serious concerns that Dr. Herman does NOT have a good handle on his office staff. I can't attest to his skills as a dentist, but I would pass on this office experience all together.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Outstanding office. Very pretty, great staff

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011