Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Angelo

I enjoy my visits with Dr Angelo - he is very informative and takes time to hear your concerns. he gives you personal recommendations and shares his experiences which is encouraging. i would without hesitation recommend him as a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Very poor response when trying to get a call back from doctor or staff

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I know Dr. Angelo really cares about my health and he takes times to explain everything in detail but my favorite thing about Dr. A is all of the coupons and free samples he will give you...it helps out a lot.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Angelo has been very helpful with me, trying to help me with my mental and pyhsical conditions. Overall I'd rather give him a 10 than a 5, but 5 is as high as you can go. He's a WONDERFUL doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Angelo was very nice, explained things well, and was understanding. He went to school with my OB/GYN Dr., so they worked collaboratively with me on issues. I couldn't have been happier with him; I was so sad to move away.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Angelo is a wonderful, caring physician. He has retained the sensitivities that so many Doctors have lost. He treats patients based on how they feel, rather than by numbers on tests or guidelines in books. After years of my health slowly declining and being passed off from other doctors with diagnoses such as depression, over exercise, fatigue from child rearing etc. Dr. Angelo was the first to listen to me and take the time to investigate. Now, for the first time in years, I feel good again. Thyroid. Chronic Fatigue. If I could have found a doctor to treat these issues earlier I wouldn't have lost so much time feeling poorly. I can't say enough about Dr. Angelo...Thank God there are still Physicians who actually listen to their patients!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Angelo's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet