Ratings for Dr. Wanda A. Brady

Dr Brady was my OBGYN for over 15 years. Loved her, she was always very caring, she answered any questions I had, wasn’t rushed during my visits. She went above and beyond to make my visits as comfortable as possible. Lost my insurance in 2013, moved to another County, now I’m hoping to having her as my OBGYN again in the near future.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Brady is wonderful but her office staff in San Dimas is atrocious. I worked for a physician for a few years and I find it hard to believe how badly they treat patients. Dr. Brady needs to get rid of this staff. I can only imagine how many women switched physicians just because of her inept staff. They are rude and treat patient like they don't matter.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Today was my first day visiting Dr. Brady I was slightly embarrassed because I thought I either had a pimple on my labia or a STI but once she walked in the room and I told her my concern she didn't make me feel ashamed or disgusted. She was very sweet and seemed genuinely concerned. She told me it looked like a cut which is more possible and said it was healing but she still took a culture sample just in case. What I appreciate most about her was that she wasn't one of those doctors who pay more attention to their technology versus what the patient is saying.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I really like her. She was funny, caring and made me feel very comfortable. Every time I asked her a question, she answers it thoroughly and makes sure i understand it meanwhile NOT making me feel stupid(was never a smart ass know-it-all like most other M.D's I have ever gone to.) Never rushes in and out and explains everything she is doing as she is doing it. The staff was very nice to me, and I was never in the waiting room longer than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I am an OB patient of Dr. Brady, and decided to see this practice because I have heard good things about her. So far I have only seen her be knowledge and helpful. She listen to me, and has never treated me like I don't know anything. I have seen many doctors act like they know all because they are the doctor and think the patient knows nothing, but that has never been my experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

This doctor did not handle my fibroid case well. She saw it the size of a quarter then advised me it was slow growing. The next visit it was the size of a cantalope and did not tell me. I left her after an attempt to cauterize it left me ill. The next doctor told me how large it was and that I should have it removed. The her staff was very unhelpful at a time that I needed thier help the most. I left and will never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Very good doctor. Always takes the time to listen to ALL my concerns and responds to them all. I am very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2006

Dr. Wanda A. Brady's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med