Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Sandler

My experience in this office was wonderful I had one of the best cleanings by the hygenist lana. She is so gentle and painless. The front desk was so helpful and the assistants Rachael and Brittany are the best! Dr. Sandler is very calm and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Friendly staff, great dentists. Highly recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I been comming to Dr. sandler’s office for a few years and have had an incredible experience. Dr. Sandler is extremely knowledgeable & patient and his staff is always very attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. David Sandler's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to providing the best service possible for year to come!

Submitted October 29, 2018

Friendly staff, great and knowledgeable dentist. Dr. Sandler is very gentle and has an amazing bedside manner. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. David Sandler's response
Thank you for your kind words. Dr Sandler’s patient satisfaction is the main concern.

Submitted October 23, 2018

I went to Dr David Sandler when I had developed infection in my tooth, and even mentioned that I was having discomforting feeling in on that side, yet he was not able to diagnose. I went to another reputable dentist, who had to do root canal due to the infection.

Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. David Sandler's response
We are sorry you weren’t happy with dr Sandler. However Dr. sandler took all the appropriate clinical steps and referred you out to the specialist. I am sorry this wasn’t the outcome you were looking for. Thank you for your feedback.

Submitted October 23, 2018

Accommodating staff and very knowledgeable doctor. Overall a very good dental experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Sandler always does a fantastic job, he's caring and very professional. I highly recommend him to everybody. Thanks to him I have a bright, beautiful smile. I can't thank him enough!!! The office also has nice hygienists.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Sandler did an amazing job with my teeth and is a very calm and knowledgeable dentist. The office is very spacious & clean. Overall friendly staff and great service. Wait time is never long ! I would definitely recommend Dr. Sandler and the staff to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

My family and myself have been going to dr sandler for years. Dr sandler has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable and has a calm demeanor. The staff is very nice and friendly. Never had any problems. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dave is great! My wife and I have been seeing him for 6yrs. Never any problems .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. David Sandler's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med