Ratings for Dr. Elena V. Kurtz

Dear Dr. Kurtz, I would like to thank you for all of your kindness, patience and professionalism before, during and after my procedure. As you can probably guess, I don't like going to dentists, but am glad that you made my time during a surgery a painless experience. I would like to thank you and the other nurses Kate and Sara for making my short visit a pleasant one.If every doctor strives to be as caring and generous as you, the world would be filled with smiles and laughter instead of pain and sorrow. Thanks for everything doctor Elena!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Best dental experience I've every had. Dr. Kurtz was exceptional and staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I'd definitely recommend this office!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have seen Dr Kurtz 3 times for procedures, one very complicated, and each time she was extremely diligent, professional and did excellent work. Additionally, I have undergone ortho and periodontal treatments in a separate office and Dr Kurtz visited that office while I had those appointments to consult with those Drs. She didn't have to do this and took time out of her own schedule to help me. She is by far the most considerate and professional Dr I have come across

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

My root canal with Dr. Kurtz was an amazing experience. She is gentle and caring with her patients. The office is clean and modern and the equipment all looked brand new! Her staff was friendly and knowledgable. One of the best dental appointments I ever had.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great staff. Beautiful office. Everything was done in one appointment. Just had my one year follow-up appointment and the tooth is saved, all the infection is gone after Dr. Kurtz treated it!!!! Plus i don't need a surgery she anticipated i might need. I will refer all my friends and family to her. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Messed up my root canal. Still have pain from it. An oral surgeon found a broken file tip in my gums. Nice at first but when my dentist requested the ct scan she never sent it. When I finally got the ct scan it was by driving over and picking it up. Apparently it was the ct scan she took before the root canal!!! Not the one that showed the extruded sealer and broken file tip. The oral surgeon had to go in blind!! I found this out to late. The only reason people go to infinite is bc they're poor and the only reason they're still in business is because people are too poor to sue them.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015