Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Giuliani

Worst dentist office and rude doctors and staff. Dr. Michael Guiliani messed up my root canal then it got infected so I had to go to a different dentist to pull my teeth out. They don't know what they are doing . Receptionist is very nasty with horrible attitude. I can't believe this office is still running they should close this office . Lesley in the back who deals with insurance companies is the worst . She is arrogant and nasty not only with me but with my whole family. Save your time and look for a better dentist.

Submitted May 16, 2016

Horrible dentist and rude staff. The staff has no idea what they are doing and the billers are worse. I can't believe this dentist is allowed to have a practice!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had a root canal done and a month later it cracked, maybe if they put the cap on sooner it would of still been there. Now I got to get it pulled. I was so upset that I walked out and I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

This is the worst dentist ever!!!!! He messed up my teeth, he did a root canal and never finished the root canal but still crowned and capped the tooth. From his unfinished careless job an infection developed in my mouth, then I started to have pain and sensitivity to cold foods when you are not suppose to have cold sensation after a root canal. Needless to say I payed out of pocket for this root canal on a tooth that I had to get pulled anyways and he would not reimburse me back for his negligence. He also put another cap on a different tooth and it does not fit right and he messed up my bite. Never go to this dentist, you will waste your money and come out with more problems then when you came in with.

Submitted September 14, 2012

i paid cash out of pocket for my dental work while i was in my early 20s. Im 27 now and every tooth he touched is falling out of my head. He put in fillings that extended across multiple teeth, like a bridge, rather than individual fillings in each tooth. He also has no idea how to administer local anesthesia, trust me. He charged me over and over again to replace his fillings that were breaking apart and falling out within weeks. if it were reasonable to sue him, i absolutely would but the system doesnt work in the customer's favor in this situation, unfortunately. I thank god i didnt have him pull my wisdom teeth, I can only imagine what kind of disaster that would have turned into. I would not recommend him to anyone and i am absolutely stunned at poor quality of work i was left with. To add insult to injury? He had a cell phone stuffed between his ear and his shoulder, scheduling his time at the golf course, while performing a root canal on me. Poor work, and poor manners

Submitted May 2, 2011