Ratings for Dr. Madhurima Sanka

Great Staff with very little wait time. Dr. fully explained my condition and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Sanka is great, friendly and professional. But I go to the office every month for allergy shots, not to see Dr. Sanka. Even though the procedure should just involve getting a quick shot and then waiting 30 min for results, I almost always have to wait 10-30 min before I get called in for my shots despite always having an appointment. And they are only available once a week in the afternoon. They also share the office space with another doctor who's staff is very unprofessional as you can hear everything they are saying within earshot. I never look forward to going to the allergist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Sanka has always been extremely thorough during my visits. She has helped me go from 4 medications daily to just one, as needed. It's made an incredible difference in my way of life. I'm thrilled, and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I have known Dr Sanka for bout six years. She is very professional in all aspect of her field. I would highly recommend Dr Sanka.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

good staff,provider knowledgable, explains procedures well,and is helpful

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I have been a patient for a long time and my health is very good due to her care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Sanka is very polite, caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to you and ask questions. She really thought outside of the box for my complicated health issue. Her staff is respectful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Sanka is a great physician very caring, listen to her patients and always very polite as well as her staff very attentive. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great allergist who is willing to help you and get you better, and listens to your problem

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Sanka and her Staff have been wonderful to my 10 year old daughter throughout the ongoing process of her allergy shots! We are very satisfied and would recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sanka for three years for allergy shots at the Pinellas Park office and then the South Tampa location. Dr. Sanka's staff is friendly and very accommodating. I am always greeted promptly and it is nice to be recognized. Dr. Sanka's sees me within approximately ten minutes of my scheduled appointment time and spends time getting to know her patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Madhurima Sanka's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company