Ratings for Dr. Jeselle A. Mathews

Busy office. Very efficient staff and patient care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Well founding the sac I said from previous post turned out to be my baby she didnt performed the whole d&c . Never going back to this dr and never referring anyone to this lady. She didn't even bother to contact me after the pathology report had to findbout by another dr.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Had a d&c and she never did a sono after rhe procedure kept having blood clots and ahe didnt want to do a sono after 3 wks of a sono I still have the cloths and last week I told her I had something come out like I was going into labor it seems like a sac but not sure she didnt want to see it even when I told her we had it in a jar for her to see it cuz it did not look like a blood clot it looked bigger and hard

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Waited over two hours and the Dr didn't even seem to know what she was doing. She kept rolling her eyes and saying OK. Do not recommend to anyone. She's a waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Did not actually get to see Dr. Mathews. Made an appointment for 11:15am, and by 12:15pm were still in waiting room, with 7 people still ahead of us. I asked receptionist for estimate of time, and she had no idea. I asked could we maybe leave and come back, and was told that if we leave we'll be cancelled. I hope my speaking out can help others avoid this horrible clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. is unprofessional and would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Has good bedside manner. Is knowledgeable and listens to patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Jeselle A. Mathews's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Mission, TX